What electric control panel is?
Electrical control panels are designed and used for machine operation. Each is built for a specific arrangement of equipment and consists of devices that allow the operator to control the specified equipment.
In each indsutry, the electrical panel controls all equipment. It is difficult to describe all possible combinations because every industry and most companies have set preferences for components.
If you need to speed up your control panel, find someone who can help and service. H Tech Engineering is Malaysia’s leading electrical and electronic engineering company providing control panel service and installation, so you can search.
Control panel installation
Installation must comply with all relevant national (NEC, IEC, EN, etc.) and local electrical codes and regulations.
- The need for power test equipment and facilities, for example vacuums used for maintenance, is a neglected issue for larger control panels. Working with your electricity supplier to determine which standard product is closest to the product you need, you can save considerable money and supply costs.
- The next step in control panel installation is to locate the panel after design. Determine the exterior dimensions and cabinet doors for your swing requirements. In order to minimize maintenance inefficiencies and other hidden costs during servicing, it is best to provide enough space for the test cart to turn over the area with an open door.
- Control panels are usually close to the process area. High ambient temperatures may require air conditioning or ventilation in the cabinet, and all filters require maintenance. You may need to add a heater or dehumidifier.
- Find air outlets and intakes to keep the filter redundant and free of process interference. Cabinet vents that draw air from aluminium furnaces are not necessarily beneficial.
- If the specifications are not broken down into separate measurements, the current capacity of the supply conductor is misleading.
- Overcurrent protection device (OCPD) can be placed on the panel or overcurrent panel protection can be placed on the front of the panel.
- NEC must mark each panel with a short circuit current rating (SCCR).
- Find grounding measures.
Cabinets with standard workmanship should have wires that are well-arranged in gutters or channels, they should be laid out only smoothly in the radius of the cable, curved only, and free from sharp bends or kinks. All cables, components and terminals must be clearly marked. If your installation requires maintenance and troubleshooting, you cannot emphasize the importance of sound labelling technology. You can take time to check for mistakes and eventually relieve stress. With a wealth of qualified professionals with a lot of experience to provide appropriate services, H Tech Engineering makes it Malaysia’s best system integrator. Many certification bodies have certified all instructors. Make sure you are up to date with appropriate regulations and industry best practices.